1. Removes venom, saliva, and other irritants under the skin, the quicker you use it after a bite, the better it works
2. High quality plastic material, kid friendly, non-toxic, no radiation, chemical free, eco-friendly
3. Simple to operate with one hand and easy to clean
4. Small and portable, it can be placed in a backpack, car, or camping gear. You can use it anywhere and anytime
If you are bitten by poisonous pests such as wasps, spiders etc, or you are allergic after being bitten, please go to the hospital in time to avoid aggravating the illness due to delay in treatment.