A scorpion’s venom is a mixture of compounds, including neurotoxins that affect the victim’s nervous system.
Scorpions are found on all continents except Antarctica. The diversity of scorpions is greatest in subtropical areas; it decreases toward the poles and equator, though scorpions are found in the tropics. Scorpions did not occur naturally in Great Britain, New Zealand and some of the islands in Oceania, but have now been accidentally introduced into these places by humans.
In the United States, the bark scorpion, found mainly in the desert Southwest, is the only scorpion species with venom potent enough to cause severe symptoms.
The size of the two pincers near the scorpion’s mouth is a good way to tell how venomous the scorpion is. Non-venomous scorpions usually have large, round claws, while venomous scorpions like striped bark scorpions often have smaller and elongated claws.
Why You Should Rid scorpions?
Scorpion stings are painful but rarely life-threatening. Young children and older adults are most at risk of serious complications. Healthy adults usually don’t need treatment for scorpion stings. But a scorpion sting can have serious effects in young children.
- Scorpions feed on small insects, spiders, and other scorpions. Some species even hunt mice and small lizards. So you should pay attention to these things.
- Scorpions love hiding in dark places. So if you have time, you can check where there is no sunlight all year round and clear up.
- Don’t let the house get too humid. The wet environment is also her favorite place.
1. Pick up dead mouse from the top shelf, floor, lawn or behind furniture
2. You can also catch the bat that falls on the ground of your home, great for picking up dead mouse body or other items you don’t want to touch
3. Press the small lock catch near the handle to lock the grabber
4. High-quality iron material, sturdy, durable and lightweight
5. Long reach handle with ergonomic pistol grip & lock, reduces hand and finger stress
6. Constructed with a durable, corrosion-resistant material. The suction is is suitable for indoor/outdoor use
7. The frame is lightweight to reduce arm and hand fatigue from constant use
Recommended Trapall Products
- Long Handle Critter Spider Catcher Reptile Crawl Insect Bug Pest Control Grabber
- New Arrival Goodnature A24 Multi-catch Auto Reset Mouse Trap Rat&Squirrel Killing Machine with Stand
- Plastic Mouse Bait Lure Attractant with Chocolate Peanut Flavor
- EPA Humane Plastic Multi-Catch Rat Bait Station Auto Rodent Mouse Trap Cage
Related Trapall Blogs
Our 3000m^2 factory is located in Xiamen, a lovely coastal city, with 6 production lines running by about 100 professional workers. We have maintained a cooperative partnership with Rentokil since 2011 and a renowned exhibitor of Canton Fair since 2014.
Our brand Trapall covers devices such as mouse trap, mole trap, insect trap, termite station, bird spike and ultrasonic repellents, while many of which were invented by our research department with registered patents.
Our products are verified with CE, FCC and RoHS certificates and are exported to wholesalers, retailers and service providers in US, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries worldwide.
Our vision is not only to empower our customers with products of competitive price, reliable quality and environmental responsibility, but also to promote conformity, integration and professionalism of pest control supply chain with our partners.
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. (2022, March 27). Scorpion. Wikimedia. Retrieved April 24, 2022, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpion